We are pleased to invite you to join our final conference and discuss the activities of our three EU-funded projects – NANORIGO, RiskGONE and Gov4Nano.
We will explore international approaches to address future challenges in the risk governance of advanced (nano)materials. This includes safe- and sustainable by design (SSbD), harmonisation and standardisation.
The conference takes place online on 31st January 2023 from 11:00 to 15:00 CET.
We will present and discuss the practical application of our key results and recommendations in the following thematic areas:
- Harmonisation and standardisation
- Data management (and FAIR data)
- Accessibility of tools, instruments and guidance via an online portal
- Effective organisation of risk governance
Why you must attend this conference
The fundamental premise of our projects is that governance must be inclusive. Thus, we are extending an invitation to all stakeholders that can contribute to this discussion and are involved in ongoing initiatives related to the CSS and/or (risk) governance of advanced materials. This includes representatives from NGOs, industry, research organisations, government agencies, regulators and international organisations, and in particular those involved in:
• (Research) projects in the context of the implementation of the CSS, e.g., projects on SSbD
• Developing harmonisation and standardisation approaches for advanced (nano) materials
• Nanosafety research
• Regulatory risk assessment or method development of new (nano)materials
• Policy development for advanced (nano)materials