Register for our webinar: RiskGONE Project – Governance of Nanomaterials in the EU
Be part of our 1st webinar and find out more about RiskGONE!
Partners leading on different activities of RiskGONE will talk about the project itself, its visions and ambitions as well as about the possibilities for YOU to interact with us and actively influence the future governance of nanomaterials in the EU and worldwide!
Time and Date:
Round 1 – 19 March 2020, 12.30-13:15 CET
Round 2 – 30 March 2020, 15.00-15:45 CET
Registration (free of charge): https://dechema.typeform.com/to/YeIlmO
- Welcome (Michael Neaves, ECOS)
- The RiskGONE Project (Eleonora Longhin, NILU)
- Project Background
- Aims and Objectives
- NMBP-13 Cooperation
- RiskGONEs approach towards a Risk Governance Council and Framework (Panagiotis Isigonis, UNIVE)
- Risk Assessment and Decision-making Tools (Tomasso Serchi, LIST)
- Getting involved in RiskGone! (Michael Neaves, ECOS)